Atah meaning and origin
The boy name Atah came from African, Atah means "Gift" is notably used in Arabic language. Atah is variation of celebrated Ata. Ata is form of cherished Agata. Also Ata is form of biblical and famed Ada. Ata is also form of Any Name Ending with -Ata/-Aata/-Atha/-Ate/-Athe. Ata is Finnish cognate of Atanasius. Originated from African, Ata, Ata means "Abandon, Donation and Father".
Variants of AtahNames that rhyme with Atah
Popularity of Atah
Atah is a familiar baby name in Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Indonesia, India and Israel. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Atah as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Atah
Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. Working harder than required is what you are known for. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best.
Do you like Atah? You would love these names
- Panra - Panra's meaning is Leaf is used majorly in Arabic is given to baby girls
- Zayyaan majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Zayyaan is "Beautiful or Radiant" is bestowed upon boys
- Abreeq - Abreeq's meaning is Glittering Sword used for boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Khader - Khader's meaning is King used for boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Malalai - Anomalous and Fresh girl name Malalai is mostly used in Arabic, Malalai means "Melancholic or Sad"
Namesakes of Atah
We could not find any notable namesake.