Tuke meaning and origin
Tuke is Swedish form of Toke.
Variants of TukeNames that rhyme with Tuke
Popularity of Tuke
Tuke is a common baby name in Ethiopia while it is somewhat familiar in China. As per our evaluation, over 4000 people has been named Tuke globally.
What numerology tells about Tuke?
You lack responsibility and commitment. Be proud of everything you've been through. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. You want to be the boss in every situation. You always tell the best motivational stories and give the best advice, but rarely who truly listens. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Tuke
- Resia - Girl name Resia is substantially used in Finnish and Danish. Resia is Finnish cognate of Teresia
- Kununguaq is Greenlandic cognate of Kunuunnguaq
- Askja - Prevalently used in Danish, Swedish and Icelandic, Askja means "Little Box Or Caldera" has its roots in Old Norse is used as a baby girl name
- Anguteeraq is Greenlandic form of Angutêraĸ
- Fjölnir - Used commonly in Swedish and Icelandic, Fjölnir is a baby boy name. Fjölnir is form of Fjǫlnir in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Tuke
We could not find any notable namesake.