Turialai meaning and origin
Turialai means Brave is chiefly used in Arabic is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Turialai
Popularity of Turialai
Turialai is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Turialai as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Turialai
Luck is following your every step in life. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. Follow your dreams, not cash. You are a person of change and spontaneity.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Turialai
- LutfunNisa is used notably in Arabic is a baby girl name, LutfunNisa means "Grace of Women"
- Sad-al-Din - Boy name Sad-al-Din is specifically used in Arabic language, Sad-al-Din means "Good of the Faith"
- Al-Fayan - The boy name Al-Fayan means "Shining" is used mainly in Arabic
- Fikhar - Meaning of Fikhar is Honor or Pride is notably used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- AbdulRafi - Meaning of AbdulRafi is Esteem), Elevates (Intellect or Servant of the One who Raises is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Arabic
Namesakes of Turialai
We could not find any notable namesake.