Ualanie name meaning
What does Ualanie mean?
Ualanie is derivation of Ualani. Of Hawaiian origin, Ualani, Ualani means "Rain from Heaven".Names that rhyme with Ualanie
How popular is the name Ualanie?
Ualanie is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Ualanie
Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. You never establish clumsy connections. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words.
Looking for a name like Ualanie? Please go through the following names
- Milliani - Originated from Hawaiian, New-fangled and Uncommon Milliani means "A Gentle Caress" is used in general as a baby girl name
- Mahina - Of Hawaiian origin, Unorthodox Mahina is particulary used in Hawaiian and is given to baby girls, Mahina means "Moon"
- Nohea - Unexpected Nohea prevalently is used in Hawaiian is rooted from Hawaiian given to both sexes, meaning of Nohea is "Lovely"
- Puali means Warrior has origin in Hawaiian, a baby boy name is substantially used in Hawaiian
- Ilihia - Ilihia's meaning is Stricken with Awe is originated from Hawaiian is a unisex name
Famous people named Ualanie
We could not find any notable namesake.