Milliani name meaning
What does Milliani mean?
Milliani's meaning is A Gentle Caress aimed at baby girls is originated from Hawaiian. Milliani is variant of Miliani. Miliani means Gentle Caress has its origin in Hawaiian.
Variants of MillianiNames that rhyme with Milliani
How popular is the name Milliani?
Milliani is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Milliani
Leave your own mark in the world. People always look for comfort in your world. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. Sometimes, your intuition is the reason why you made so mistakes in your life. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it.
Do you like Milliani? Read these names too
- Ailanie - Ailanie's meaning is Chief is a girl name is of Hawaiian origin. Ailanie is resultant of Ailani.
- Mahina - Used specifically in Hawaiian uncustomary, Mahina is used as a girl name, Mahina means "Moon" is rooted from Hawaiian
- Lanikai - Unexpected and Modern girl name Lanikai is originated from Hawaiian, meaning of Lanikai is "Angel from Above, Sky and Heaven". Lanikai is a derivation of Lani.
- Kealohi - The rare and fresh girl name Kealohi is rooted from Hawaiian and is particulary used in Hawaiian language, Kealohi means "The Shining One"
- Inoke - Atypical Inoke came from Hawaiian, meaning of Inoke is "A Faithful Woman" is used for both genders
Famous people named Milliani
We could not find any notable namesake.