Ubbe meaning and origin
Unisex name Ubbe is predominantly used in Frisian, Old SwedishFinnish, Danish and Swedish, meaning of Ubbe is "Bold Mind". Ubbe is variation of sacred, enduring and darling Urban. Urban is variant of Urbanus. Urban's origin is Latin, meaning of Urban is "From the City and Urban". Ubbe is feminine version of Ubald. Ubald is a derivation of Ubaldo. Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Ubald is substantially used in English language, Ubald means "Bold Mind". Ubbe is Swedish cognate of Ubbi.
Variants of UbbeNames that rhyme with Ubbe
Popularity of Ubbe
Ubbe is an uncommon name around the world. As per our evaluation, over 70 babies have been bestowed Ubbe around the globe.
Ubbe in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Ubbe
People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. Follow your dreams, not cash. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You are always being straight. But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature.
Looking for names similar to Ubbe? Please go through the following names
- Konstantina - Used dominantly in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian unusual, Konstantina means "The Steadfast" and is given to baby girls is rooted from Latin
- Mirjan - Unisex name Mirjan is commonly used in Bulgarian and Swedish, meaning of Mirjan is "Glory or Peace"
- Anike - Unusual Anike dominantly is used in Scandinavian and Dutch, meaning of Anike is "He (God) Was Gracious" has its roots in Hebrew is bestowed upon girls
- Ninon - Ninon's meaning is Disciple of Christ or -Nina is used particulary in French, Danish and Swedish given to baby girls is of Italian, Latin and Hebrew origin
- Pieter - Used notably in Swedish and English loved, Pieter is used as a boy name has its roots in Old Greek, Pieter means "The Rock or The Stone"
Namesakes of Ubbe
We could not find any notable namesake.