Mirjan meaning and origin
Mirjan means Peace or Glory is used as a gender insensitive name is prevalently used in Danish, Finnish, Bulgarian and Swedish. Mirjan is form of predominant Mirian. Mirian is form of unfading and biblical Miriam.
Variants of MirjanNames that rhyme with Mirjan
Popularity of Mirjan
Mirjan is a common baby name in India and Albania while it is somewhat familiar in Netherlands, Indonesia, Iran, Slovenia, Greece and Croatia. According to our findings, at least 5000 people have been bestowed Mirjan around the globe.
Mirjan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Mirjan
Stop being so kind and show people their place in your life. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. You are intelligent and independent. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You need to travel more because you work all the time. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart.
If you like Mirjan, you would love these names
- Sofiya - Queer girl name Sofiya means "Wisdom" which is mainly used in Bulgarian and Russian has origin in Old Greek
- Silviya - Originated from Latin, Silviya is used typically as a baby girl name which is dominantly used in Bulgarian and Marathi, Silviya means "Forest Woman, Art Full or Forest Man"
- Plamen - Origin of Plamen is in Old Slavic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Plamen is "Flame" is principally used in Bulgarian
- Stanimir - Meaning of Stanimir is Peace, Firmness or Strength is used as a baby boy name which is specifically used in Bulgarian and Russian has origin in Old Slavic
- Nikol - Queer girl name Nikol means "Victory of the People" which is used in English and Bulgarian is originated from Old Greek language
Namesakes of Mirjan
We could not find any notable namesake.