Ugraayudha meaning and origin
Largely used in Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati and Malayalam, Ugraayudha is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ugraayudha is "One of the Kauravas".Names that rhyme with Ugraayudha
Popularity of Ugraayudha
Ugraayudha is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Ugraayudha?
You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You can't stand people without a purpose. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question.
You would love these names similar to Ugraayudha
- Saumyaa means Goddess Durga or Mild is used in Telugu, Bengali and Kannada is bestowed upon girls
- Jainish mostly is used in Tamil and Hindi, meaning of Jainish is "Lord of Jain" is a baby boy name
- Arunya - Girl name Arunya means "Compassionate or Merciful" is predominantly used in Oriya and Telugu
- Harivallabhi - Harivallabhi's meaning is Consort of Lord Hari or Goddess Lakshmi used for baby girls is predominantly used in Oriya, Tamil and Telugu
- Dwipavati - Dwipavati's meaning is River is used as a girl name is majorly used in Kannada, Oriya and Marathi
Namesakes of Ugraayudha
We could not find any notable namesake.