Umaid meaning and origin
Umaid means Inspire Hope aimed at both genders is mostly used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Umaid
Popularity of Umaid
Umaid is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Umaid globally.
What numbers say about Umaid?
To have number 4 as your soul urge no, it reveals your old and wise soul. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. You are known to give second chances to people who didn't even deserve the first which often left you hurt. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult.
If you like Umaid, you would love these names
- Satyapreet means True Love is a boy name is used prevalently in Punjabi and Sikh
- Harsimranjot - Harsimranjot's meaning is Light of Remembrance of God is used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Ninderjot is used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon both genders, Ninderjot means "Light of Good Sleep"
- Thakurjot - Boy name Thakurjot means "Light of the Lord Master" is used primarily in Punjabi and Sikh
- Mahatam means Glory or Greatness is used commonly in Sikh and Punjabi is usually bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Umaid
We could not find any notable namesake.