Umm-Abaan name meaning
Meaning: Name of a Sahabiyah (RA)
Add to favorites
What does Umm-Abaan mean?
Umm-Abaan means Name of a Sahabiyah (RA) aimed at girls is used mostly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Umm-Abaan
How popular is the name Umm-Abaan?
Umm-Abaan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Looking for a name like Umm-Abaan? Please go through the following names
- Marnia - Of Hebrew origin, Unorthodox Marnia is mostly used in Arabic is a baby girl name, Marnia means "Wealthy in Every Aspect"
- Ghasan - Of Arabic origin, Ghasan is used notably in Arabic, a baby boy name, Ghasan means "Old Arabic Name"
- Ikramah - Ikramah's meaning is Female Pigeon is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Shafinaz - Girl name Shafinaz is used dominantly in Arabic, Shafinaz means "Lovely, Kind or Pretty"
- Wadeedah especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Wadeedah is "Friend, Lover or Devoted"
Famous people named Umm-Abaan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Umm-Abaan
Share your opinion on Umm-Abaan