UmmEHani meaning and origin
The girl name UmmEHani means "Name of the Daughter of Abu Talib and Sister of Ali (RA)" is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with UmmEHani
Popularity of UmmEHani
UmmEHani is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. UmmEHani is a common name in Bangladesh and India. At least, 5000 people globally have carried UmmEHani as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about UmmEHani?
Understand that you can't help a person who doesn't know they have a problem. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You get easily depressed from time to time because of how people live and the ugly things they're capable of. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You end up hurt over and over again because of your faith in second chance.
Do you like UmmEHani? Other names you would love
- Daylam - Used primarily in Arabic, Daylam means "Name of a Companion of the Prophet PBUH or Name of a Companion of the Prophet" is aimed at baby boys
- BuYahya - Boy name BuYahya is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of BuYahya is "Father of Yahya"
- Zababa - Zababa's meaning is Chief, Leader or Head is a baby girl name is used notably in Arabic
- Sherrifah - Used dominantly in Arabic, Sherrifah means "Honoured, Noble or Distinguished" is used as a girl name
- FakhrunNisa - FakhrunNisa's meaning is Glory of the Women is a baby girl name is used dominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of UmmEHani
We could not find any notable namesake.