Vaamdev meaning and origin
Boy name Vaamdev means "Name of a Shiva" is specifically used in Hindi, Marathi and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Vaamdev
Popularity of Vaamdev
Vaamdev is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Vaamdev?
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You are talkative only with people who have something smart to say. You are well aware of your value. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Doing what you are passionate about is the best thing ever, and the only way to feel real joy and happiness.
Do you like Vaamdev? Other names you would love
- Stritama - The girl name Stritama means "A Complete Woman" is used in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Vaageesh - The boy name Vaageesh is specifically used in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi, Vaageesh means "Lord of Speech"
- Banajita - Boy name Banajita means "Another Name for Vishnu or One who Conquers with Arrows" is used in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Vidyaarany - Commonly used in Kannada and Gujarati, Vidyaarany bestowed upon boys, meaning of Vidyaarany is "Forest of Learning"
- Karnail - Principally used in Sikh and Hindi, Karnail bestowed upon boys, meaning of Karnail is "Winner over Obstacles"
Namesakes of Vaamdev
We could not find any notable namesake.