Vaidya meaning and origin
Vaidya mainly is used in Malayalam, Sanskrit, Tamil, Oriya, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu and Marathi bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Vaidya is "Doctor or Healer".Names that rhyme with Vaidya
Popularity of Vaidya
Vaidya is a common baby name in India. According to our evaluation, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Vaidya around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Vaidya
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You are a good listener and friend. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You live too little in your present and too much in your past and future. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.
Do you like Vaidya? Other names you would love
- Chandrakali mainly is used in Kannada and Hindi, meaning of Chandrakali is "1/16Th of the Moon or Progressive" is given to girls
- Hrudkamali is used substantially in Telugu, Gujarati and Marathi is a baby girl name, Hrudkamali means "Name of a Raga"
- Kirisanth means Affection or Love or Affection typically aimed at baby boys is principally used in Tamil and Marathi
- Saugata means Other Name of Gautama Buddha is used mostly in Bengali and Kannada is a boy name
- Jeeteshi is used majorly in Kannada and Gujarati is a girl name, Jeeteshi means "Goddess of Victory"
Namesakes of Vaidya
We could not find any notable namesake.