Vansidhar meaning and origin
Largely used in Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam, Vansidhar means "Lord Krishna" is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with Vansidhar
Popularity of Vansidhar
Vansidhar is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Vansidhar?
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are passionate but cold and distant at the same time. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
If you like Vansidhar, you would love these names
- Aasthika - Girl name Aasthika means "Faith" is substantially used in Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil
- Anamaya - Meaning of Anamaya is Another Name of Lord Shiva, Without Trouble or The Trouble-less is originated from Sanskrit and Indian aimed at both boys and girls is used largely in Malayalam, Marathi and Gujarati
- Prasidhhi is used largely in Hindi and Kannada bestowed upon girls, Prasidhhi means "Famous"
- Neeruj prevalently is used in Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam is a girl name, meaning of Neeruj is "Without Any Disease"
- Chiranjivi means Without Death or Lord Vishnu is used majorly in Telugu, Gujarati and Oriya is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Vansidhar
We could not find any notable namesake.