Vapun meaning and origin
Vapun means God, Knowledge or Knnowledge used for boys is chiefly used in Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Oriya, Hindi and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Vapun
Popularity of Vapun
Vapun is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vapun
You don't need a self-confidence boost because your self-confidence is never low. Travelling is your passion. You are attentive to details and hard-working. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
You would love these names similar to Vapun
- Abhinesh - Particulary used in Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu, Abhinesh is used as a boy name, meaning of Abhinesh is "Actor"
- Uftam - Uftam's meaning is Most Eminent or Best aimed at boys is mostly used in Malayalam and Kannada
- Taarika notably is used in Telugu and Malayalam, meaning of Taarika is "A Small Star or Starlet" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Mandita - Originated from Indian and Sanskrit, Mandita bestowed upon both sexes, used chiefly in Bengali, Gujarati and Sanskrit, Mandita means "Decorated or Adorned"
- Atiriya - Atiriya's meaning is Beloved or Very Dear is principally used in Tamil, Bengali and Hindi is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Vapun
We could not find any notable namesake.