Vella meaning and origin
Durable and Widely Accepted Vella has its origin in English is prevalently used in Swedish, English, Finnish and Danish is used as a girl name. Vella is short form of Velvet. Velvet means Velvet, Soft-napped Fabric and Soft Fabric is prevalently used in English. Vella is Finnish equivalent of Vellamo.
Variants of Vella
View middle names that goes with Vella like Ihla, Queenie,Names that rhyme with Vella
Popularity of Vella
Vella is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1882 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1885, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 557 on girl names chart when 53 babies were named Vella. Over 2117 babies in United States have been named Vella. The given name is a common name in India and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Mauritius, Cameroon, Malawi, Italy, Philippines, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa and Uganda. According to our findings, at least 7000 people have been bestowed Vella around the globe.
What numerology tells about Vella?
You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Change your perspective. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies.
Looking for a name like Vella? Please go through the following names
- Wallby - Boy name Wallby is rooted from English, meaning of Wallby is "House near a Wall and From the Welshman's Dwellings". Wallby is a resultant of Walby.
- Temmi - Boy name Temmi is used commonly in Danish. Temmi is Frisian equivalent of Tem
- Nicosea is originated from English, Nicosea means "Woman from the Capital of Cyprus" is a girl name. Nicosea is derived from Nicosia.
- Burris - The unconventional boy name Burris means "Town Dweller" is originated from English
- Yarro is originated from English, Yarro means "Resembling the Fragrant Herb" is used as a baby boy name. Yarro is derived from Yarrow.
Namesakes of Vella
- Vella Lovell in Independence Day Extended Scene as Actress