Venla meaning and origin
Venla has its origin in Old High German language is a girl name, mostly used in Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish, Venla means "Wend". Venla is variant of Vendla. Vendla is short of Vendela. Vendla is equivalent of Wendla in Nordic language. Vendla's meaning is Wend is of Old High German and Old Norse origin.
Variants of VenlaNames that rhyme with Venla
Popularity of Venla
In Finland, Venla is a unique name where it has been in use since 2003 and has secured the place in top 100 names. In 2005, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 10 on girl names chart when 26 babies were named Venla. There are over 164 babies that have been given the name Venla in Finland. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Venla as their given name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions according to our research.
Venla in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Venla
You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Your career and personal progress are your priorities in life. When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. Help them improve instead of judging.
Do you like Venla? Other names you would love
- Eida is used substantially in Finnish and Danish has origin in Germanic is aimed at baby girls. Eida is form of Old High German Names Beginning with Agi- in Frisian language
- Sigfrid - Queer unisex name Sigfrid means "Peace, Safety or Protection" which originated from Old High German and Germanic is principally used in Swedish and Danish
- Alexie means Noble or Fighting is used substantially in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, a unisex name is of German and Old Greek origin
- Wenche came from German language is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Wenche is "Friend" is notably used in Danish, Scandinavian and Swedish
- Jorma - Of Old Greek and Hebrew origin, Offbeat Jorma given to boys, meaning of Jorma is "Yahwe Uplifts" is principally used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish
Namesakes of Venla
We could not find any notable namesake.