Venusia meaning and origin
Venusia is version of persistent and predominant Venus. Venus means Love, Charm, Love, Sexual Love and Goddess of Love and Beauty is originated from Latin.
Variants of VenusiaNames that rhyme with Venusia
Popularity of Venusia
Venusia is an uncommon baby name in France, its highest ever rank is 1683 (1979) in its 11 years run on France naming chart. Also, Venusia is a familiar name in Brazil. At least, 300 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Venusia
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You try so desperately to change the world. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Do you like Venusia? Other names you would love
- Silka - Meaning of Silka is Blind or Indication of the Gender of Caecilier is majorly used in Icelandic and Swedish. It is rooted from Latin is used as a girl name
- Caezar - Meaning of Caezar is Cutting, To Strike, to Beat, to Kill and Cut is originated from Latin is a baby boy name. Caezar is resulted from Caesar.
- Luner - Meaning of Luner is Moon is originated from Latin
- Nathalys - The Nathalys means "Birth" is originated from Latin language
- Kristin - Of Latin origin, Cherished and Leading Soaring Kristin means "Christian, Christian Woman or Disciple of Christ" and is given to both genders is commonly used in Norwegian, Finnish and Faroese
Namesakes of Venusia
We could not find any notable namesake.