Vero meaning and origin
Queer unisex name Vero means "The Element Verus Meaning True or Real". Its origin is in Latin is used majorly in Italian.Names that rhyme with Vero
Popularity of Vero
Vero is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1928. But Vero is a popular baby name in Madagascar where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in, DR Congo, Nigeria and Papua New Guinea. As per our findings, over 90000 people has been named Vero globally.
Numerological analysis of Vero
You know what they say, life happens while you are too busy making plans. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You love your family but never show it. You are well aware of your worth. Number 4 as your expression no reveals your inner strength, strong communication and organization abilities, and well-structured life.
Other names similar to Vero, for name hunters
- Everardo - Meaning of Everardo is Strong Like a Boar or Strong As a Boar is used primarily in Italian is a baby boy name is originated from Old High German and Germanic
- Zino - The boy name Zino means "Zeus" which is mainly used in Italian has origin in Old Greek. Zino is derived from Zeno.
- Emerenziana - Mostly used in Italian, Emerenziana has its origin in Latin and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Emerenziana is "Meritorious and The Element Emereri Which Means Merit to Earn". Emerenziana is derivation of Emerenzia.
- Pancho - Meaning of Pancho is Free, Little Frenchman / Franke or Nickname for Francisco or Frank used for boys has its origin in Italian is chiefly used in Hindi and Spanish
- Bellino means The Little Pretty One used for boys which is used primarily in Italian is of Latin and French origin
Namesakes of Vero
- Vero Charles Driffield, chemical engineer
- Vero Salatić, Bosnian-born Swiss footballer