Vibol name meaning
What does Vibol mean?
Curious boy name Vibol is rooted from Cambodian, Vibol means "In Abundance".
Variants of VibolNames that rhyme with Vibol
How popular is the name Vibol?
Vibol is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. And also in France. But Vibol is a popular baby name in Cambodia where every 1 in 900 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vibol
Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective. You are intelligent and independent. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it.
You would love these names similar to Vibol
- Yin - Of Chinese origin, Unwonted Yin bestowed upon both boys and girls, Yin means "Silver"
- Nohea - Sufficiently quirky Nohea is used commonly in Hawaiian used for both genders is of Hawaiian origin, Nohea means "Lovely"
- Mairely - Origin of Unwonted Mairely is in Hebrew and Egyptian is used as a girl name, meaning of Mairely is "Beloved, Lady and Princess of the Sea". Mairely is derivation of Mary.
- Nairi means L or of Rivers is originated from Armenian is a girl name
- Un - Un's meaning is Grace is rooted from Korean bestowed upon both boys and girls is used in Korean
Famous people named Vibol
We could not find any notable namesake.