Un name meaning
On This Page
What does Un mean?
Uncommon unisex name Un came from Korean predominantly used in Korean language, meaning of Un is "Grace".
How do I pronounce Un?
The one syllabled name Un is pronounced, un.Names that rhyme with Un
How popular is the name Un?
Un is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. But Un is a popular baby name in Thailand where every 1 in 20000 have the name.
At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Un
Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
You would love these names similar to Un
- Duyen - Infrequent girl name Duyen is originated from Vietnamese, meaning of Duyen is "Graceful Woman or A Charming"
- Hananiah - Hananiah's meaning is Jehovah has Been Gracious is used as a unisex name
- Canh - Canh's meaning is Of the Endless Environment has its origin in Vietnamese is a boy name
- Davor - Unexpected and Modern boy name Davor is used in Yugoslav and Slavic, meaning of Davor is "Loved By God" came from Slavonic and Slavic
- Kahiau - Outlandish Kahiau is originated from Hawaiian, Kahiau means "Selfless Generosity", a baby boy name is particulary used in Hawaiian
Famous people named Un
- Un Bong Che played the central role of N in 1955 romance flick Xinhun fuqi.
- In 1982 action, drama movie, Murimsa budaehaeng, Un Bi characterized N.
Lists having Un
- Boys names beginning with U
- Girls names beginning with U
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Korean Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Grace