Vidhant meaning and origin
Principally used in Oriya, Marathi, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam and Tamil, Vidhant bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Vidhant is "Honours or Honors".Names that rhyme with Vidhant
Popularity of Vidhant
Vidhant is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Vidhant?
You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. You never get involved with people who appreciate you less than you deserve, no matter if it's about work, relationships, or friendships.
Go through the following names similar to Vidhant
- Chathura - The girl name Chathura is commonly used in Bengali and Gujarati, Chathura means "Clever or Wise"
- Rishikesh - Far-out and Fresh boy name Rishikesh is specifically used in Tamil, Marathi and Malayalam languages, meaning of Rishikesh is "Lord Vishnu"
- Bilwa - Unisex name Bilwa means "A Sacred Leaf Used in Shiv Pooja or It Comes from an Indian Leaf - Bilwa Patra Its is Also That Bilwanilayam Which Means Goddess Lakshmis House" is used in Gujarati and Kannada
- Hemala - Specifically used in Tamil, Gujarati and Marathi, Hemala is used as a unisex name, meaning of Hemala is "Golden or Golden Eyes"
- Thenappan - Meaning of Thenappan is Kind is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Gujarati and Telugu
Namesakes of Vidhant
We could not find any notable namesake.