Viida meaning and origin
Viida is Finnish form of Vida.
Variants of ViidaNames that rhyme with Viida
Popularity of Viida
Viida is an uncommon name probably limited to Estonia.
What numbers say about Viida?
You lack traveling and exploring. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them.
You would love these names similar to Viida
- Neko - Desirable and Venerable unisex name Neko is used notably in Finnish and Swedish. Neko is form of Nestor in Finnish language
- Joeli - Preeminent and Ever lasting unisex name Joeli is commonly used in Swedish and Finnish is of Hebrew origin. Joeli is form of Joel in Finnish language
- Lippa - Girl name Lippa is used in Swedish and Finnish languages. Lippa is Finnish form of Liisapetti. Also Lippa is Finnish cognate of Philippa;Its Variant Forms
- Rosaliina - Widespread girl name Rosaliina is prevalently used in Finnish and Swedish. Rosaliina is Finnish equivalent of Rosalina
- Christophorus majorly is used in Finnish and Swedish is a baby boy name has origin in Greek. Christophorus is Latin form of The Greek Name Χριστοφορος Meaning Bearing Christ = Christ;Φερω = to Bear
Namesakes of Viida
We could not find any notable namesake.