Viija meaning and origin
Viija is Finnish form of Viia.
Variants of ViijaNames that rhyme with Viija
Popularity of Viija
Viija is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Viija
Learn what makes you happy. When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. They want to be adored and loved by others. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Don't make work your priority. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Viija
- Ponttius is used prevalently in Finnish is aimed at baby boys. Ponttius is equivalent of Pontius in Finnish language
- Salttu is Finnish cognate of Alexander. Also Salttu is Finnish form of Salo
- Keku is equivalent of Keke in Finnish language
- Ennike - Darling and All time favorite girl name Ennike is prevalently used in Danish. Ennike is German equivalent of Enna
- Eulia - Principally used in Finnish unusual, Eulia means "Sweetly-Spoken Well-Spoken, Eu Meaning Good Well and Good, Well" and is aimed at girls has its origin in English and Italian. Eulia is shortened form of Eulalia.
Namesakes of Viija
We could not find any notable namesake.