Viking name meaning
On This Page
What does Viking mean?
Variants of VikingNames that rhyme with Viking
How popular is the name Viking?
Viking is a familiar baby name in Sweden, Indonesia, Finland and Russia. As per our research, over 600 babies have been bestowed Viking around the globe.
Viking in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Viking?
Your imagination has no limits. You have to understand that not everyone is so thrilled by the thought of changing the world for good. You are passionate but cold and distant at the same time. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it.
Do you like Viking? You would love these names
- Sikke came from Old Norse is especially used in Finnish and Danish is used for both sexes. Sikke is Finnish form of Names Containing the Name Element Sig
- Sivi is form of Siv in Finnish language
- Sebina means Exalted, Which was a City in Asia and Revered is used commonly in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian bestowed upon girls is originated from Latin. Sebina is effeminate form of Sebastian.
- Teemu - Originated from Old Greek, Teemu means "Victory of the People" and is used dominantly in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is used mainly as a baby boy name
- Joar - The boy name Joar is used majorly in Finnish and Old Swedish. Joar is form of Jóarr in Swedish language
Famous people named Viking
- Viking Björk, Swedish cardiac surgeon
- Viking, name of the son of Vífil and Eimyrja
- Viking Press, American publishing company now owned by Penguin Random House
- Viking Eggeling, Swedish avant-garde artist and filmmaker connected to dadaism
- Viking Crown, side project started by Phil Anselmo
- Viking Skull, English hard rock band originally from Corby