Ekanayana name meaning
What does Ekanayana mean?
Ekanayana's meaning is Beautiful or Having One Eye is used dominantly in Hindi is used as a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Ekanayana
How popular is the name Ekanayana?
Ekanayana is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Ekanayana
Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are willing to give up everything you have to achieve everything you ever wanted. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you.
Parents who liked Ekanayana, loved these names
- Mehtap - Girl name Mehtap is rooted from Turkish and Old Persian, Mehtap means "The Element Mahtab Which is of the Meaning Moonlight or Moonlight" is used notably in Turkish and Iranian
- Anne-Claude - The Anne-Claude means "Gracious" is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Maheya is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both genders, Maheya means "Goddess Durga or Joy"
- Lolani - Infrequent and Modernistic Lolani has its origin in Hawaiian, Lolani means "Royal Hawk" aimed at baby girls is used in Hawaiian
- Ludgardis means Garden or People
Middle names for Ekanayana
There are many charming and familiar middle names that are commonly paired with Ekanayana.
View more middle names that goes with Ekanayana.
Famous people named Ekanayana
We could not find any notable namesake.