Viswanth meaning and origin
Viswanth's meaning is The Lord or King of the Universe is mostly used in Marathi, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati and Bengali is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Viswanth
Popularity of Viswanth
Viswanth is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Viswanth?
Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Viswanth
- Vishwajeet means Conqueror of the World or Who has Won the World is used in Hindi and Malayalam is used as a boy name
- Nivanshi - Nivanshi's meaning is Cute Little Baby that will be Sweet is used substantially in Telugu, Gujarati and Tamil is given to baby girls
- Paarul - Girl name Paarul is majorly used in Marathi, Bengali and Malayalam, meaning of Paarul is "Beautiful or Name of a Flower"
- Indeevaras - The boy name Indeevaras means "Blue Lotus" is used chiefly in Gujarati, Hindi and Bengali
- Surbhi - Surbhi's meaning is The Celestial Cow, Sweet Fragrance or Wish Yielding Cow used for baby girls is used commonly in Kannada and Hindi
Namesakes of Viswanth
We could not find any notable namesake.