Vodju meaning and origin
Vodju is Norwegian cognate of Valtjov.
Variants of VodjuNames that rhyme with Vodju
Popularity of Vodju
Vodju is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Vodju
You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You are an amazing person. You often daydream but unlike other daydreamers, you wake up and work hard to make your dreams come true. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. When it comes to love, you love with all your heart but people take advantage of your naivety.
Looking for names similar to Vodju? Please go through the following names
- Augund is Norwegian equivalent of Augun
- Beraug - Substantially used in Norwegian, Beraug is aimed at boys. Beraug is equivalent of Bergtor in Norwegian language
- Karneles is form of Cornelis in Norwegian language
- Åstor - Boy name Åstor is used in Norwegian language. Åstor is form of Ásþór in Norwegian language
- Hedevard is Norwegian form of Edvard
Namesakes of Vodju
We could not find any notable namesake.