Wadi meaning and origin
Unisex name Wadi means "Calm, Peaceful, Gentle, Loving or Affectionate" which of Arabic and Old English origin is used particulary in Arabic, Sindhi and Hindi. Wadi is variant of prevalent and perpetual Wade. Originated from Old English, Wade, Wade means "Ford, To Go and Moving" is used majorly in English.
Variants of WadiNames that rhyme with Wadi
Popularity of Wadi
Wadi is an uncommon baby name in France, in use since 1980, peaked in 1980 when it ranked 2286th. Wadi is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. But Wadi is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name as well as in Syria. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Wadi as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Wadi
There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Focus on what makes your heart happy. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak.
Looking for a name like Wadi? Please go through the following names
- Rao - Meaning of Rao is Victorious is used mostly in Marathi and Hindi is a baby boy name
- Zamrud - Zamrud's meaning is Emerald, A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith is used chiefly in Sindhi, Malay and Arabic which originated from Arabic is given to girls
- Jumaymah prevalently is used in Sindhi and Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Jumaymah is "Name of a Female Companion"
- Blessy - Dominantly used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Tamil atypical, Blessy means "Blessing" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Amra - Commonly used in Arabic and Slavic unusual, Amra means "Longevity or Princess" and a baby girl name is of Arabic origin
Namesakes of Wadi
- In 1966, Wadi El Safi characterized the role of N in flick Mawal al akdam al zahabiya.