Wafeeqa name meaning
What does Wafeeqa mean?
Wafeeqa means Successful came from Arabic used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Kannada and Arabic. Wafeeqa is variant of Wafiqah. Used in Arabic, Wafiqah came from Arabic, Wafiqah means "A Successful Woman and Successful".
Variants of WafeeqaNames that rhyme with Wafeeqa
How popular is the name Wafeeqa?
Wafeeqa is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Wafeeqa
You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Do you like Wafeeqa? Read these names too
- Nuri - Used in English, Bengali and Arabic unusual, Nuri means "My Fire, Brightness or Lichtvolle" and is rooted from Hebrew is used as a unisex name
- Haruni - Unisex name Haruni has origin in African mainly used in Arabic and Gujarati languages, meaning of Haruni is "Messenger-ship or A Deer"
- Annam - Unexpected Annam is used particulary in Arabic and Tamil, Annam means "Swan or Gods Blessing" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Ajia - Ajia's meaning is Shakti, Fast or Unconquerable is used in Malayalam and Oriya and rooted from Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby girls
- Cemal - Origin of Offbeat Cemal is in Arabic bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Cemal is "Perfect Beauty or Beauty" is predominantly used in English and Arabic
Famous people named Wafeeqa
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Wafeeqa
- Girl names beginning with W
- Arabic Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Successful
Share your opinion on Wafeeqa