Reha name meaning
On This Page
What does Reha mean?
Unheard-of and Fresh girl name Reha is specifically used in Arabic, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Oriya, Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Reha is "Star or Destroyer of Enemies".Names that rhyme with Reha
How popular is the name Reha?
Reha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1997. Reha is a common name in Turkey and Iran while somewhat familiar name in India, Bangladesh, Niger, Iraq, Indonesia, Pakistan and Malaysia.
As per our estimate, over 7000 people has been named Reha globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Reha
Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. Criticism helps you become better than you were yesterday. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. You are a good listener and friend. You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
You would love these names similar to Reha
- Ezzah - Unorthodox and Modern girl name Ezzah means "A Person who Gives the Honour, Respect or A Person who Gives the Honor" is used substantially in Tamil and Arabic
- Mehar - Queer unisex name Mehar means "Courtesy of God or Blessings" used especially in Sikh and Hindi is originated from Arabic language
- Faria - Primarily used in Gujarati and Telugu atypical, Faria aimed at baby girls which originated from Arabic, meaning of Faria is "Beautiful, Kind or Loving or A Caravan"
- Faraj - Originated from Arabic, Outlandish Faraj means "Happiness or Repose" customarily used for baby boys is commonly used in Arabic, Hindi and Sindhi
- Amrah means Headgear is used notably in Sindhi and Arabic is given to baby girls
Famous people named Reha
- Reha Muhtar, Turkish anchorman
- Reha Erdem, Turkish film director and screenwriter
- Rehana Sultan in Dastak as Actress
- Rehana Jariwala in Anokha Bandhan as Actress
- Reha Yurdakul in Bekçiler Krali as Actor
- Reha Eken was a coach and professional Turkish soccer player who played in the striker's demarcation.
- In 1988 drama, romance movie, Nazli ile Emir, Reha Yeprem played Emir.
- In 2009 drama movie, Bahti kara, Reha Özcan portrayed Adnan.
Lists having Reha
- Girl names beginning with R
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Destroyer