Ajia name meaning
What does Ajia mean?
Ajia means Quick, Fast, Unconquerable or Shakti is used in Arabic, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil and Kannada and commonly is aimed at girls is rooted from Sanskrit. Ajia is variation of outstanding Aja. Meaning of Aja is One who is Self Existent, Goat and High Priestess of Mecca has its origin in Sanskrit.
How do I pronounce Ajia?
One syllabled Ajia is most commonly pronounced as azhuh.
Variants of AjiaNames that rhyme with Ajia
How popular is the name Ajia?
Ajia is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1978 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1996, it ranked 3089th when 38 girls were named Ajia. Over 611 people have been named Ajia in United States. Also, Ajia is a familiar name in Nigeria, India and Indonesia. According to our estimate, over 1000 babies have been named Ajia globally.
What numerology tells about Ajia?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Looking for a name like Ajia? Please go through the following names
- Farahan means Gladly or Cheerfully is used majorly in Hindi, Marathi and Arabic is used as a unisex name
- Raula - Raula's meaning is Small Ostrich or Wolf Counselor came from Arabic and French is bestowed upon girls
- Shaistah - Girl name Shaistah means "Polite or Courteous" mainly used in Sindhi and Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Shaqeeq - Shaqeeq's meaning is Part or Real Brother aimed at baby boys is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Mehmud - Mehmud's meaning is Praiseworthy, The Praised One or Variant of Mahmud is originated from Arabic, used dominantly in Arabic and Turkish is a baby boy name
Sibling Names for Ajia
Looking for the perfect sibling names to pair with Ajia? Look no further! We've put together a list of beautiful and unique names that will complement Ajia perfectly, whether you're looking for a traditional or modern feel. From classic choices to trendy options, these names are sure to inspire your search for the perfect sibling name.
Names for Ajia's sister
Brother to Ajia
Famous people named Ajia
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ajia
- Girl names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Quick
- Baby Names that mean Fast