Waheebah meaning and origin
Waheebah substantially is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Waheebah is "One who Gives, Giver or Donor" is rooted from Arabic. Waheebah is variant form of Wahibah. Wahibah's origin is Arabic, meaning of Wahibah is "The Generous One and Giver" is predominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic.
Variants of WaheebahNames that rhyme with Waheebah
Popularity of Waheebah
Waheebah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Waheebah
You are always open to experience something new. Stress hates your guts. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You are daring and courageous. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things.
If you like Waheebah, you would love these names
- Jaber - Unexpected Jaber is used prevalently in Arabic has origin in Arabic and African-Swahili, a baby boy name, Jaber means "Comforting"
- Qabbaab - Boy name Qabbaab is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Qabbaab is "Lion"
- Fazi - Meaning of Fazi is Opener used for boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Saahibul-Liwaa is used dominantly in Arabic, Saahibul-Liwaa means "Owner of the Banner of Praise" is given to boys
- Muhanna - Muhanna's meaning is Happy or Delighted is used particulary in Arabic is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Waheebah
We could not find any notable namesake.