Warinder meaning and origin
Used prevalently among Sikhs and Punjabi, Warinder is used as a boy name, Warinder means "Lord of the Ocean".Names that rhyme with Warinder
Popularity of Warinder
Warinder is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Warinder around the globe.
What numerology tells about Warinder?
You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You sleep a lot because it's your way of escaping reality. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Warinder? Other names you would love
- Gurkirat - Unconventional Gurkirat is originated from Punjabi, English and Indian languages bestowed upon both genders, used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh, Gurkirat means "Praise of the Guru, Singer of Praises for the Guru or One who Sings Praises of the Guru"
- Pavenpreet - Principally used in Punjabi and Sikh, Pavenpreet bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Pavenpreet is "Air or Lover of Wind"
- Takhat - Boy name Takhat is used mostly in Hindi and Punjabi, meaning of Takhat is "Master of Empire or Royal Thorn"
- Jupinderjot is used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh, Jupinderjot means "Light with the Recitation of Gods Name or Light with the Recitation of God's Name" is given to boys
- Gurinderjeet is used notably in Sikh and Punjabi, Gurinderjeet means "Guru's Victory or Gurus Victory" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Warinder
We could not find any notable namesake.