Warwik name meaning
Origin: Old English
Meaning: Dairy Farm, Both a Surname and a Place Name, From the Buildings Near the Weir and Dwelling near a Dam
Add to favorites
What does Warwik mean?
Originated from Old English, Warwik is a boy name. Warwik is variant of Warwick. Warwick means Both a Surname and a Place Name and From the Buildings Near the Weir has its origin in Old English is used principally in English.
Variants of WarwikNames that rhyme with Warwik
How popular is the name Warwik?
Warwik is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Warwik
You are a child of change. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You like people too but prefer your solitude. When it comes to romantic relationships, you are a passionate lover. Stress hates your guts. Just listen to your heart when it comes to people instead of your doubtful attitude. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences.
Do you like Warwik? You would love these names
- Wykleigh - Boy name Wykleigh is rooted from English, Wykleigh means "From the Village Meadow". Wykleigh is a derivation of Wickley.
- Jeferson - Unconventional boy name Jeferson means "Son of Jeffrey" has its origin in English and Anglo-Saxon languages
- Hailyn - Unwonted Hailyn came from English bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Hailyn is "Hollow". Hailyn is resulted from Halen.
- Pentyn - The boy name Pentyn has origin in English, Pentyn means "From the Enclosed Town and From the Enclosed Farm". Pentyn is a derivative of Penton.
- Gurnoor means Heavenly Light of the Guru, Pleasant Face of God or Light of God is used mostly in English and Indian has its origin in Punjabi is given to both boys and girls
Famous people named Warwik
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Warwik
- Boy names beginning with W
- English Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Farm
- Baby Names that mean Surname
- Baby Names that mean Place
- Baby Names that mean Dwelling
Share your opinion on Warwik