Jeferson meaning and origin
Unfamiliar boy name Jeferson means "Son of Jeffrey" is rooted from Anglo-Saxon and English. Jeferson is a variant of Geoffroy. Geoffroy is version of imperishable and desirable Geoffrey. Also Geoffroy is variant of imperishable and popular Jeffrey. Originated from Germanic and German, Rare Geoffroy is largely used in French, Geoffroy means "Area, Stranger and God and Peace". Jeferson is a variant of Goeffrey. Jeferson is another transcription of Jefferson. Jefferson is variation of Goeffrey. Also Jefferson is variation of GeoffroyGeoffrey. Used mainly in English unheard-of, Jefferson, Jefferson means "Son of Jeffrey" is originated from Germanic and English. The name is celebrated on November 8th.
Variants of Jeferson
View middle names that goes with Jeferson like Armon, Iron, Oron, Blan, Ruck, Winfield,Names that rhyme with Jeferson
Popularity of Jeferson
Jeferson is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2008, it ranked 2877th when 41 boys were named Jeferson. Over 327 babies in United States have been named Jeferson. But Jeferson is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 100000 people have been bestowed Jeferson around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Jeferson
You predict things before they happen. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Be careful not to drain yourself. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. Instead of seeing it as a cursing, take this as your blessing.
Parents who liked Jeferson, loved these names
- Trusdaile - The boy name Trusdaile means "Faithful Ones Homestead and From the Beloved One's Farm" is rooted from English. Trusdaile is derivative of Truesdale.
- Goodwinn came from Old English, meaning of Goodwinn is "Good Friend and Friend of God" is aimed at boys. Goodwinn is resultant of Goodwin.
- Edburt - Boy name Edburt means "Shiny and Wealthy and Bright" is originated from English. Edburt is resulted from Edbert.
- Lyndall - Uncommon unisex name Lyndall is rooted from English and is dominantly used in English and English languages, meaning of Lyndall is "From the Linden Tree Valley or Beautiful"
- Okey - Oldie and Customary Okey is originated from English, Okey means "Oak" is used for boys
Namesakes of Jeferson
- Jeferson De in Bróder as Director