Wasi meaning and origin
Wasi means An Executor, Preceptor, Administrator (of a will), Capacious, Wide, Ample, One, Broad-Minded, Liberal, Learn or All Embracing has its origin in Arabic used majorly in Tamil and Arabic is a boy name . Wasi is short version of Wasim. Used in Arabic and Hindi recent and rare, Wasim, Wasim means "Honest, Good Looking and Graceful" came from Arabic.Names that rhyme with Wasi
Popularity of Wasi
Wasi is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Wasi is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. But Wasi is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Wasi
You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You have a quick mind. You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. Once you focus on yourself, you will gain your inner peace back. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Looking for a name like Wasi? Please go through the following names
- Mu'awwiz - Meaning of Mu'awwiz is Companion who Participated in the Battle of Badr is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Haseeb - Curious boy name Haseeb is commonly used in Arabic, meaning of Haseeb is "Accounter or Another Name of Prophet Muhammad"
- Farea - Girl name Farea is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Farea is "Towering, Slim or Lofty"
- Quaid - Quaid's meaning is Leader used for baby boys used in Arabic is originated from Germanic and Gaelic
- Imamu means Minister, Preacher or Chief is used specifically in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Wasi
- Wasi Zafar, Pakistani politician
- Wasiq Khan in Gangs of Wasseypur as Production Designer