Wibeke meaning and origin
Of German and Germanic origin, Wibeke means "Fight, Battle or War" and is used especially in Finnish, Low German, Swedish, German, Old Danish, Norwegian, Frisian and Danish is used for baby girls. Wibeke is form of Wiebe. Wiebe is short form of names with "Wig" and ending with "TIG". Wiebe is Frisian and German equivalent of Old German Names Beginning with Wig-. Wiebe means Fight, Battle and War has its origin in Germanic and German. Wibeke is variation of famed Wiebke. Wiebke is a form of Wiebe. Wiebke is form of Wiebe in Frisian and German languages. Wiebke came from Germanic and German, Wiebke means "Fight and The Word Wig Which is of the Meaning Fighter Warrior".
Variants of WibekeNames that rhyme with Wibeke
Popularity of Wibeke
Wibeke is a familiar baby name in Norway. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Wibeke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Wibeke
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Leave your own mark in the world. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective.
Do you like Wibeke? You would love these names
- Alwina - Used primarily in Norwegian and Swedish venerable and trendy, Alwina is originated from Old High German and Old English and is given to girls, Alwina means "Honorable or Noble"
- Arwin - Dominantly used in Danish and Tamil unheard-of, Arwin came from Germanic, Old English and Old High German used as a boy name, meaning of Arwin is "Eagle or Examination"
- Benthe - Prominent Benthe has its origin in Latin is used specifically in Swedish and Dutch given to girls, Benthe means "The Blessed"
- Franck - The odd boy name Franck is predominantly used in French, Swedish and Danish is of Old High German, Latin and Germanic origin, Franck means "Free Condition or Of the Franks"
- Urs - Urss origin is Latin is used primarily in Finnish, Norwegian and German, meaning of Urs is "The Element Ursus Which Means Bear or The Bear" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Wibeke
We could not find any notable namesake.