Willihelm name meaning
What does Willihelm mean?
Willihelm is combination of VILL and HJALM. Willihelm is combination of VILL and HJALM.
Variants of WillihelmNames that rhyme with Willihelm
How popular is the name Willihelm?
Willihelm is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Willihelm
Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective.
If you like Willihelm, you would love these names
- Benóný is used commonly in Swedish and Icelandic is in general bestowed upon baby boys. Benóný is form of Benoni in Icelandic language
- Zenta - Used principally in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Zenta bestowed upon baby girls, Zenta means "Thriving or Growing"
- Thielvar - Specifically used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Thielvar is used as a boy name. Thielvar is form of Þialfarr in Swedish language
- Hamðir is Old Norse form of Hamþér
- Jodoc - Originated from Celtic, Jodoc means "Lord, Warrior or Warrior" is a boy name
Famous people named Willihelm
We could not find any notable namesake.