*Vilrekr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Home, Homeland, Rich, Powerful, Power, Composition from Rulers, Hard and Ruler
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Vilrekr is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *VilrekrNames that rhyme with *Vilrekr
Looking for a name like *Vilrekr? Please go through the following names
- Søgsi means Tumult, Uproar has origin in Old Norse, a boy name is used prevalently in Old Norse. Søgsi is diminutive of Sœgr.
- Ǫlfun is Old Norse cognate of Alfvin
- Reiðmarr is Old Norse cognate of Hreiðmarr
- BlæikR - Boy name BlæikR is used prevalently in Old Norse, meaning of BlæikR is "Pale" has origin in Old Norse
- Jóreiðr - The girl name Jóreiðr is used specifically in Old Norse. Jóreiðr is Old Norse form of Jórheiðr
Namesakes of *Vilrekr
We could not find any notable namesake.