Mireio name meaning
On This Page
What does Mireio mean?
Used majorly in French, Mireio is of Latin and Provençal origin is used as a girl name. Mireio is variant form of frequently used and biblical Mirjam. Mirjam is variant form of well-liked and sky-scraping skyrocketing Maria.
Mirjam is equivalent of Mary in Scandinavian and Dutch languages. Also Mirjam is German and Finnish form of Miriam. Meaning of Mirjam is Unruly and Seeress, Woman is of Hebrew origin.
Also. Mireio is version of acclaimed Mireille. Mireille is form of celestial and famed Mira. Also Mireille is a variation of well-known Mirella. Mireille is equivalent of Mireio in French language.
How do I pronounce Mireio?
The two syllabled name Mireio is commonly pronounced as m(i)-reio.
Variants of Mireio
Mireille, Mirjam, Mira, Mirella, Mirei, Maria, Mariam, Mariamne, Mary, Miriam, Meera, Miralee, Meira, Myra, Maarja, Maraike, Mara, Angelamaria, Maite, Marriam, Mamre, Marianne, Maaria, Marielle, Mai, Marea, Adamary, Marigrace, Macia, Minnie, Mirjana
How popular is the name Mireio?
Mireio is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Germany.
Numerological analysis of Mireio
You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. You enjoy tense situations and complex problems that require a lot of thinking and creativity. Sometimes you feel like you are born to win, and other times you refer to yourself as a born loser. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions.
Go through the following names similar to Mireio
- Sylvianne - English-American name Sylvianne is used particulary in Swedish and French and a baby girl name, meaning of Sylvianne is "Forest or Forest"
- Willimar - Origin of Willimar is in Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Willimar is "Will or Famous" is a boy name
- Jolande - Mainly used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish, Jolande has its origin in English, Greek and Old Greek is a baby girl name, meaning of Jolande is "Violets Bloom"
- Reynir means Rowan, Seereyn is rooted from Germanic and Old Norse, chiefly used in Finnish and Norwegian is given to baby boys
- Hjalma - Originated from Old Norse and Nordic, Hjalma is a baby girl name, Hjalma means "Helmet and Helmeted Warrior" is used largely in Swedish, Norwegian and Faroese. Hjalma is feminine form of Hjalmar.
Famous people named Mireio
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mireio
- Girl names beginning with M
- Latin Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Admirable
- Baby Names that mean Wonderful
- Baby Names that mean Bitterness
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Bitter
- Baby Names that mean Sorrowful
- Baby Names that mean Unruly
- Baby Names that mean Beloved
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Rebellion