Xagar meaning and origin
Xagar is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh, Xagar means "Pass through" is used as a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Xagar
Popularity of Xagar
Xagar is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Xagar?
People admire your spirit. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You have a quick mind. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Parents who liked Xagar, loved these names
- Ekamprem - Particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi, Ekamprem means "Love of the Supreme Being" is used as a baby boy name
- Jotipreet - Jotipreet's meaning is Love of Light is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
- Karamjit - Unisex name Karamjit means "Victorious Destiny" is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Dhanjeet - Majorly used in Punjabi and Assamese, Dhanjeet means "Wealth" is used for boys
- Prabhdhian - Used chiefly in Punjabi and Sikh, Prabhdhian bestowed upon baby boys, Prabhdhian means "One who Contemplates on God"
Namesakes of Xagar
We could not find any notable namesake.