Satleen meaning and origin
Used chiefly among Sikhs, Hindi and Punjabi, Satleen bestowed upon both sexes, Satleen means "The One Absorbed In Truth or In God".Names that rhyme with Satleen
Popularity of Satleen
Satleen is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Satleen
You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. Not everyone deserves your attention. There isn't a person you can't charm. Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness. Learn how to say "NO" to people who try to take advantage of you.
Other names similar to Satleen, for would be parents
- Nirmaljeet prevalently is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Nirmaljeet is "Victory of Purity" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Amartek - Amartek's meaning is Eternal Support is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Gunjot - Boy name Gunjot is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Gunjot is "Light of Excellence"
- Paramtat - Paramtat's meaning is Knowing the Truth of Spirit aimed at boys is mainly used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Mankiran means Ray of Mind is used especially in Sikh and Punjabi is a girl name
Namesakes of Satleen
We could not find any notable namesake.