Xandy meaning and origin
Unisex name Xandy came from Old Greek, mostly used in English language, meaning of Xandy is "Defender of the People".Names that rhyme with Xandy
Popularity of Xandy
Xandy is a familiar baby name in Brazil. At least, 100 people globally have carried Xandy as their given name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Xandy
You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You are always open to experience something new. You are daring and courageous. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting.
You would love these names similar to Xandy
- Nastasja - Outlandish Nastasja is originated from Old Greek, Nastasja means "Risen One or Resurrection" used as a girl name is used in Swedish, Russian and German
- Clet - Greek name Clet means "Remembered"
- Jurij is used particulary in Slavic aimed at baby boys, Jurij means "Farmer or Earthworker" is of Old Greek origin
- Iness - Used notably in French unexpected, Iness is rooted from Old Greek and Scottish and a unisex name, Iness means "The Pure or The Chaste"
- Thalea - Origin of Thalea is in Old Greek, meaning of Thalea is "Blossom" given to girls is used especially in English and German
Namesakes of Xandy
- Xandy Sahla in The Hole as Camera and Electrical Department
- Xandy Sussan in Osmosis Jones as Miscellaneous Crew