Xianna name meaning
On This Page
What does Xianna mean?
Meaning of Xianna is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Middle Names for Xianna
Johnna, view more middle names that goes with XiannaNames that rhyme with Xianna
How popular is the name Xianna?
Xianna is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1990, peaked in 2008 when it ranked 7063rd. Over 173 babies in United States have been named Xianna. But Xianna is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 180000 have the name.
As per our evaluation, over 7000 people has been named Xianna globally.
Numerological aspects of Xianna
You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You can't stand people without a purpose. Hang around with new people but be selective. You are an amazing person. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right.
Other names similar to Xianna
- Bennington - The queer and modern boy name Bennington means "From Bennington"
- Zer means Wreath is aimed at both genders
- Davor - Of Slavonic and Slavic origin, Unwonted and Modernistic Davor is largely used in Yugoslav and Slavic, Davor means "Loved By God" is used as a baby boy name
- Cherilee - The outlandish girl name Cherilee means "Dear"
- Eriksen - Eriksen's meaning is The Son of Eric used for baby boys is originated from Scandinavian. Eriksen is resulted from Ericson.
Famous people named Xianna
We could not find any notable namesake.