Davor name meaning
On This Page
What does Davor mean?
Davor's meaning is Loved By God is particulary used in Yugoslav and Slavic. It is rooted from Slavonic and Slavic is used as a boy name. Davor is celebrated on December 29th.
How do I pronounce Davor?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Davor is d(a)-vor.
Variants of Davor
Middle Names for Davor
Hoby, Lige, Per, Pasquale, view more middle names that goes with DavorNames that rhyme with Davor
How popular is the name Davor?
Davor is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now. Davor is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2001.
But Davor is a popular baby name in Croatia where every 1 in 300 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Davor in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Davor
Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You are dominant in your circle of friends. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. Your weird habit of enjoying melancholy helps you express more creatively and develop into a better version of yourself.
Looking for a name like Davor? Please go through the following names
- Hourig came from Slavonic is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Hourig is "A Small Fiery Woman"
- Iskra - Isolated and Contemporary girl name Iskra means "Spark" is of Slavonic origin
- Radinka - Meaning of Radinka is Energetic Active is originated from Slavonic is used for girls
- Vladyslav - Origin of Modernistic and Uncustomary Vladyslav is in Slavonic used for boys, Vladyslav means "Rule, Domination and Rule with Glory". Vladyslav is derivation of Vladislav.
- Miloslawa - Miloslawas origin is Old Slavic and Slavonic, meaning of Miloslawa is "Loving, Slav or Fame", a baby girl name is substantially used in Polish and Slavic
Famous people named Davor
- Davor Džalto, artist, art historian
- Davor Palo, Danish chess Grandmaster
- Davor Šuker, Croatian former footballer and the current president of the Croatian Football Federation
- Davor Dujmović, Bosnian Serb actor best
- Davor Vugrinec, retired Croatian footballer
- Davor Domazet-Lošo, Croatian writer
- Davor Jozić, Bosnian-Herzegovinian former footballer
- Davor Kus, Croatian former professional basketball player
- Davorka Tovilo in War, Inc. as Actress
- Davor Janjic in (A)Torzija as Actor
- Davor Dujmovic in Dom za vesanje as Actor
- Davor Antolic acted in movie Do Not Come Back Along the Same Road
Lists having Davor
- Boy names beginning with D
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Slavic Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Dav
- Baby Names that mean Loved
- Baby Names that mean God