Bennington meaning and origin
Bennington means From Bennington is a baby boy name.
View middle names that goes with Bennington like Rueben, Fher, Jeon, Ludwig, Aias, Duke,Names that rhyme with Bennington
Popularity of Bennington
Bennington is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Bennington
You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams. Listen to the advice you give. You are a selfish but understanding friend and lover. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. In fact, you are known as the original weirdo who creates cool stuff.
Do you like Bennington? You would love these names
- Tonantzin - The rare girl name Tonantzin has origin in Andean-Equatorial, Tonantzin means "Aztec Goddes" is majorly used in Andean-Equatorial
- Naylaa means Gift is used for girls
- Nohe means Lovely is a boy name is rooted from Hawaiian. Nohe is derived from Nohea.
- Bang - Predominantly used in Chinese atypical, Bang aimed at baby boys which originated from Chinese, meaning of Bang is "Nation"
- Jassim - Outlandish Jassim came from Arab bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jassim is "Important or Big"
Namesakes of Bennington
We could not find any notable namesake.