Xolani meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Gujarati, Kannada and Hindi new-fangled and uncustomary, Xolani is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Xolani is "Tree or One who Asks Forgiveness" is rooted from African.
Variants of XolaniNames that rhyme with Xolani
Popularity of Xolani
In United States, Xolani is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 5000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 4327th when 32 girls were named Xolani. Over 128 babies in United States have been named Xolani. But Xolani is a popular baby name in South Africa where every 1 in 700 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 90000 babies have been named Xolani globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Xolani
You are a human and an animal right activist. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Having letter I as your capstone in your name reveals the lack of balance and harmony in your life. You would be perfect in the film industry, music industry, writing columns for an influential paper or website or work in a shelter for homeless people or animals. You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast.
Parents who liked Xolani, loved these names
- Tunga - Unisex name Tunga means "Prominent or Erect" is used majorly in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Abhibha - Abhibha's meaning is Fluttering is a girl name is used in Marathi, Sanskrit and Hindi
- Ishtarth - Ishtarth's meaning is Love or Affection is a boy name is used in Kannada, Marathi and Hindi
- Shribindu - Shribindu's meaning is Mark of Fortune used for girls is used mainly in Hindi and Marathi
- Tabreesha - Majorly used in Kannada and Assamese, Tabreesha is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Tabreesha is "Free as a Bird"
Namesakes of Xolani
- Xolani Mali in Hotel Rwanda as Actor