Xya meaning and origin
Xya is variant transcription of Xia. Xia is variant of widespread, durable and pious Xenia.
Variants of XyaNames that rhyme with Xya
Popularity of Xya
Xya is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our evaluation, over 50 babies have been bestowed Xya around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Xya
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are very smart and calculative. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking.
Looking for names similar to Xya? Please go through the following names
- Hermina - Hermina's meaning is Army, Man or Warrior is used substantially in German and Finnish used for baby girls is of Old High German, Germanic and Old Greek origin
- Katie means Form of Katherine, The Pure or Virginal used for both boys and girls which is used in Finnish and Danish has its origin in Old Greek
- Yorick - Notably used in Breton, English and Scandinavian far-out, Yorick came from Old Greek, meaning of Yorick is "Worker of the Earth, Farmer or Earthworker" is used as a boy name
- Chrysanta - Girl name Chrysanta is originated from Greek, Chrysanta means "Gold Flower". Chrysanta is a derivation of Chrysanthos.
- Ariadne - Ariadne's meaning is Most Venerable or The Elements Ari Which Means Most Very is used notably in English and Swedish that came from Old Greek is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Xya
We could not find any notable namesake.