Xyla meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Xyla is of Old Greek origin and is used in English, Marathi, Greek and Hindi languages, meaning of Xyla is "Dream". Xyla is a variation of Xylia. Origin of Curious Xylia is in Old Greek, meaning of Xylia is "Of the Forest".
Variants of Xyla
View middle names that goes with Xyla like Amarah, Eria, Siobhan,Names that rhyme with Xyla
Popularity of Xyla
A common name in United States having over 593 recievers in 19 years of usage. Currently at its peak, 101 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1940th position. Xyla is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, Xyla is a familiar name in Philippines. According to our research, over 600 babies have been named Xyla globally.
What numerology tells about Xyla?
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. You are daring and courageous. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are a good friend and know how to keep secrets. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support.
Other names similar to Xyla
- Endimeon - Originated from Old Greek, Endimeon bestowed upon baby boys, Endimeon means "To Enter and A Shepherd". Endimeon is derivative of Endymion.
- Artemia - Origin of Uncustomary and Contemporary Artemia is in Old Greek is used in German and Italian bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Artemia is "Safe and Whole, Healthy". Artemia is derivation of Artemis.
- Macairia means Blessed came from Greek
- Lyyli - Old Greek name Lyyli is used substantially in Swedish and Finnish is used as a baby girl name. Lyyli is Finnish cognate of Lyylia
- Geminia - Girl name Geminia means "Twin, Third Sign of Zodiac and Twins" is of Old Greek origin. Geminia is derived from Gemini.
Namesakes of Xyla
We could not find any notable namesake.